Weddings at Walnut Mountain Gatherings
Dedicated to allowing our clients to define what kind of wedding they would like to have, we offer our space as a backdrop to intentional handmade gatherings. Walnut Mountain Gatherings appeals mostly to DIY weddings, or to those who wish to allow the natural surroundings be an integral part of their decor.
Walnut Mountain Gatherings allows guests to spend quality time together in a number of locations around the property, including ceremony sites, reception options, & smaller areas for more intimate conversations. We want you to relax, enjoy each other, and the views. We can accommodate weddings, elopements, commitment ceremonies, & vow renewals. We do not specialize in overly fancy or large weddings.
We like to keep our weddings as simple as possible. Please tell us how we can help customize your wedding to suit your needs.
WHAT WE INCLUDE:
- Rehearsal the day before
- Free range for wedding party 10am-11pm
- Access to the great room, lodging, multiple ceremony & reception locations, gardens, firepits & folly
- Private dressing rooms for bridal party
- Lodging for bride & groom
- 20x30 tent (optional, with additional fee)
- Glassware & silverware
- Event management & day of coordination (optional, with additional fee)
- Shuttle from lower parking to mountaintop & back (optional, depending on amount of guests)
- Vendor recommendations
- On-site WMG staff during the entirety of the event
- Preparation & assistance at fire pits & torches
- Caterer's kitchen & guest house kitchen
- Suggestions for local lodging & attractions
WHAT WE DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Catering & catering staff
- Tables, chairs, linens, centerpiece decorations
- Other rental equipment such as sound system, decorations, staging, tents, etc.
- Officiant, flowers, photographer, cake, etc. (although we are happy to make recommendations)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Lodging for guests
Photo by Meg Reilley